At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General added 0.55%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Sider (LM: SID ), which rose 4.22% or 0.030 points to trade at 0.740 at the close. Panoro (LM: PML ) added 3.85% or 0.010 points to end at 0.270 and Minsur (LM: MINi ) was up 3.61% or 0.060 points to 1.720 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Inretail Peru (LM: INR ), which lost 1.24% or 0.300 points to trade at 23.800 in late trade. Cem Pacasmayo (LM: CPA ) declined 0.97% or 0.080 points to end at 8.140 and Bco Continenta (LM: CON ) shed 0.44% or 0.020 points to 4.550.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 23 to 8 and 9 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.38% or 0.27 to $71.41 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 0.12% or 0.09 to hit $77.53 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.67% or 8.80 to trade at $1321.80 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was down 0.65% to 3.2710, while EUR/PEN fell 0.18% to 3.8963.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.41% at 92.57.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.