At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General rose 0.68%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Atacocha (LM: ATB ), which rose 3.51% or 0.020 points to trade at 0.590 at the close. Ferreyros (LM: FER ) added 3.24% or 0.080 points to end at 2.550 and Credicorp (LM: BAP ) was up 2.38% or 4.85 points to 208.45 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Austral Group SAA (LM: AUG ), which lost 9.70% or 0.160 points to trade at 1.490 in late trade. Empresa Agroindustrial Pomalca (LM: POM ) declined 9.36% or 0.019 points to end at 0.184 and Grana Y Monter (LM: GRA ) shed 7.80% or 0.170 points to 2.010.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 14 to 10 and 12 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was up 2.63% or 1.45 to $56.59 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January rose 2.20% or 1.35 to hit $62.71 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 1.25% or 16.01 to trade at $1294.21 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was down 0.16% to 3.2440, while EUR/PEN fell 0.02% to 3.8287.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.26% at 93.60.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.