At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General fell 0.02%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Grana Y Monter (LM: GRA ), which rose 5.56% or 0.100 points to trade at 1.900 at the close. Aceros Arequip (LM: AREi ) added 4.41% or 0.030 points to end at 0.710 and Casa Grande (LM: CSG ) was up 2.70% or 0.100 points to 3.800 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Milpo (LM: MIL ), which lost 11.81% or 0.470 points to trade at 3.510 in late trade. Cerro Verde (LM: CVE ) declined 1.82% or 0.400 points to end at 21.600 and Trevali Mining (LM: TV ) shed 1.82% or 0.010 points to 0.540.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 13 to 9 and 13 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was down 0.34% or 0.23 to $67.52 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November fell 0.01% or 0.01 to hit $77.34 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.05% or 0.60 to trade at $1201.00 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was up 0.18% to 3.3256, while EUR/PEN rose 0.55% to 3.8586.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.27% at 95.12.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.