At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General lost 0.05%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Sociedad Minera el Brocal SAA (LM: BRO ), which rose 5.56% or 0.400 points to trade at 7.600 at the close. Grana Y Monter (LM: GRA ) added 3.54% or 0.070 points to end at 2.050 and Panoro (LM: PML ) was up 1.50% or 0.002 points to 0.135 in late trade.
Biggest losers included PPX Mining Corp (LM: PPX ), which unchanged 4.55% or 0.00 points to trade at 0.04 in late trade. Edegel (LM: EDE ) declined 3.40% or 0.080 points to end at 2.270 and Sider (LM: SID ) shed 3.32% or 0.011 points to 0.320.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 16 to 8 and 9 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 0.21% or 0.10 to $47.69 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 0.10% or 0.05 to hit $51.02 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 1.06% or 13.65 to trade at $1276.75 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was unchanged 0.00% to 3.2465, while EUR/PEN unchanged 0.00% to 3.8109.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.44% at 93.75.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.