At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General declined 0.12%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Candente Copper (LM: DNT ), which rose 6.67% or 0.0040 points to trade at 0.0640 at the close. Atacocha (LM: ATB ) added 1.92% or 0.010 points to end at 0.530 and Sider (LM: SID ) was up 1.43% or 0.010 points to 0.710 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Relapasa (LM: REL ), which lost 4.94% or 0.013 points to trade at 0.250 in late trade. Buenaventura (LM: BVN ) declined 1.74% or 0.280 points to end at 15.830 and Milpo (LM: MIL ) shed 1.36% or 0.070 points to 5.080.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 14 to 8 and 18 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was down 0.58% or 0.38 to $65.57 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August fell 1.19% or 0.92 to hit $76.40 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract rose 0.04% or 0.50 to trade at $1303.50 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was up 0.01% to 3.2620, while EUR/PEN fell 0.25% to 3.8420.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.13% at 93.55.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.