At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General declined 0.32%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Andino Investment Holding SAA (LM: AIH ), which rose 2.63% or 0.050 points to trade at 1.950 at the close. Alicorp (LM: ALI ) added 1.35% or 0.150 points to end at 11.250 and Grana Y Monter (LM: GRA ) was up 1.27% or 0.020 points to 1.600 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Empresa Agroindustrial Pomalca (LM: POM ), which lost 14.49% or 0.020 points to trade at 0.118 in late trade. Relapasa (LM: REL ) declined 3.23% or 0.010 points to end at 0.300 and Cerro Verde (LM: CVE ) shed 2.76% or 0.800 points to 28.200.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 15 to 7 and 15 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was down 1.06% or 0.66 to $61.38 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $64.97 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.04% or 0.50 to trade at $1323.50 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was up 0.02% to 3.2600, while EUR/PEN fell 0.08% to 4.0140.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.24% at 89.89.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.