At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General fell 0.87% to hit a new 3-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Grana Y Monter (LM: GRA ), which rose 1.95% or 0.040 points to trade at 2.090 at the close. Cem Pacasmayo (LM: CPA ) added 1.27% or 0.100 points to end at 7.950 and Buenaventura (LM: BVN ) was up 0.89% or 0.130 points to 14.790 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Candente Copper (LM: DNT ), which lost 14.29% or 0.0090 points to trade at 0.0540 in late trade. Casa Grande (LM: CSG ) declined 8.24% or 0.390 points to end at 4.340 and Relapasa (LM: REL ) shed 6.82% or 0.015 points to 0.205.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 26 to 6 and 8 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was down 0.57% or 0.39 to $68.19 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in September fell 0.88% or 0.66 to hit $74.66 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.27% or 3.40 to trade at $1267.30 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was up 0.19% to 3.2740, while EUR/PEN rose 0.57% to 3.8281.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.25% at 93.95.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.