At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General declined 0.49%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Ferreyros (LM: FER ), which rose 2.86% or 0.050 points to trade at 1.800 at the close. Alicorp (LM: ALI ) added 0.96% or 0.070 points to end at 7.350 and Buenaventura (LM: BVN ) was up 0.08% or 0.010 points to 13.330 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Panoro (LM: PML ), which lost 5.11% or 0.007 points to trade at 0.130 in late trade. Cerro Verde (LM: CVE ) declined 3.80% or 0.870 points to end at 22.000 and Grana Y Monter (LM: GRA ) shed 3.50% or 0.110 points to 3.030.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 16 to 4 and 11 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was down 0.94% or 0.50 to $52.67 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 0.54% or 0.30 to hit $55.40 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.51% or 6.10 to trade at $1197.20 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was up 0.02% to 3.2915, while EUR/PEN fell 0.05% to 3.5118.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.15% at 100.41.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.