At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General lost 0.72%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Sociedad Minera el Brocal SAA (LM: BRO ), which rose 9.55% or 0.750 points to trade at 8.600 at the close. Empresa Agroindustrial Pomalca (LM: POM ) added 1.82% or 0.003 points to end at 0.168 and Alicorp (LM: ALI ) was up 1.70% or 0.130 points to 7.800 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Atacocha (LM: ATB ), which lost 9.76% or 0.040 points to trade at 0.370 in late trade. Relapasa (LM: REL ) declined 7.55% or 0.020 points to end at 0.245 and Panoro (LM: PML ) shed 6.04% or 0.009 points to 0.140.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 16 to 12 and 7 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was up 0.06% or 0.03 to $52.96 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April rose 0.23% or 0.13 to hit $55.72 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.33% or 4.05 to trade at $1229.85 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was up 0.29% to 3.2700, while EUR/PEN fell 0.12% to 3.4579.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.22% at 101.22.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.