At the close in Philippines, the PSEi Composite added 0.10%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSEi Composite were Alliance Global Group Inc (PS: AGI ), which rose 2.96% or 0.400 points to trade at 13.900 at the close. LT Group Inc (PS: LTG ) added 2.16% or 0.380 points to end at 18.000 and Petron Corp (PS: PCOR ) was up 2.00% or 0.190 points to 9.690 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co (PS: MBT ), which lost 1.64% or 1.45 points to trade at 87.00 in late trade. Security Bank Corp (PS: SECB ) declined 1.58% or 4.00 points to end at 248.80 and Metro Pacific Investments Corp (PS: MPI ) shed 1.53% or 0.100 points to 6.450.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 100 to 91 and 54 ended unchanged on the Philippines Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was down 0.32% or 4.25 to $1314.65 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October fell 0.67% or 0.31 to hit $46.13 a barrel, while the November Brent oil contract fell 0.81% or 0.42 to trade at $51.24 a barrel.
CNY/PHP was up 0.07% to 7.7605, while USD/PHP fell 0.03% to 51.155.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.16% at 92.42.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.