At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 rose 0.50%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were Sonae Capital (LS: SONAC ), which rose 11.89% or 0.0850 points to trade at 0.8000 at the close. Sonae SGPS SA (LS: YSO ) added 2.82% or 0.0240 points to end at 0.8765 and The Navigator Company SA (LS: NVGR ) was up 1.69% or 0.0700 points to 4.2000 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Pharol SGPS SA (LS: PHRA ), which lost 1.38% or 0.0022 points to trade at 0.1572 in late trade. EDP (LS: EDP ) declined 1.16% or 0.0370 points to end at 3.1500 and Ramada Investimentos e Industria SA (LS: RAMA ) shed 1.01% or 0.100 points to 9.800.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 17 to 13 and 6 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for December delivery was up 0.91% or 0.76 to $84.67 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November rose 0.59% or 0.44 to hit $74.73 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.23% or 2.70 to trade at $1191.30 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.08% to 1.1483, while EUR/GBP fell 0.41% to 0.8743.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.01% at 95.45.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.