At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 gained 0.82%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were Banco Comercial Portugues (LS: BCP ), which rose 3.68% or 0.0087 points to trade at 0.2454 at the close. Ibersol SGPS (LS: IBS ) added 1.91% or 0.180 points to end at 9.580 and CTT Correios de Portugal SA (LS: CTT ) was up 1.70% or 0.0560 points to 3.3560 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Sonae Capital (LS: SONAC ), which lost 0.50% or 0.0040 points to trade at 0.7970 in late trade. Galp Energia Nom (LS: GALP ) declined 0.48% or 0.0800 points to end at 16.4500 and The Navigator Company SA (LS: NVGR ) shed 0.33% or 0.0140 points to 4.2420.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 19 to 11 and 6 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for November delivery was down 0.35% or 0.27 to $77.82 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November fell 0.55% or 0.38 to hit $68.39 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.53% or 6.40 to trade at $1207.50 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.57% to 1.1689, while EUR/GBP fell 0.07% to 0.8887.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.46% at 94.07.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.