At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 fell 0.24%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were Nos SGPS SA (LS: NOS ), which rose 1.88% or 0.0950 points to trade at 5.1350 at the close. EDP Renovaveis (LS: EDPR ) added 1.69% or 0.1450 points to end at 8.7200 and Galp Energia Nom (LS: GALP ) was up 0.46% or 0.0750 points to 16.4250 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Pharol SGPS SA (LS: PHRA ), which lost 4.03% or 0.0076 points to trade at 0.1808 in late trade. Ibersol SGPS (LS: IBS ) declined 3.96% or 0.380 points to end at 9.220 and Sonae SGPS SA (LS: YSO ) shed 3.80% or 0.0355 points to 0.8990.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 19 to 17 and 3 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for November delivery was up 0.06% or 0.05 to $78.75 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November rose 0.88% or 0.62 to hit $70.94 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.83% or 10.10 to trade at $1201.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.30% to 1.1742, while EUR/GBP rose 1.16% to 0.8978.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.40% at 93.84.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.