At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 declined 0.26%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were F.Rama (LS: RAMA ), which rose 6.32% or 0.600 points to trade at 10.100 at the close. J. Martins SGPS (LS: JMT ) added 0.72% or 0.0900 points to end at 12.6700 and CTT Correios de Portugal SA (LS: CTT ) was up 0.55% or 0.0160 points to 2.9060 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Pharol SGPS SA (LS: PHRA ), which lost 2.20% or 0.0055 points to trade at 0.2440 in late trade. EDP (LS: EDP ) declined 1.17% or 0.0410 points to end at 3.4600 and The Navigator Company SA (LS: NVGR ) shed 1.07% or 0.0550 points to 5.0750.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 22 to 9 and 6 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for September delivery was up 1.22% or 0.91 to $75.36 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in August rose 0.98% or 0.69 to hit $71.02 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.35% or 4.40 to trade at $1242.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was unchanged 0.00% to 1.1671, while EUR/GBP fell 0.07% to 0.8831.
The US Dollar Index Futures was unchanged 0.00% at 94.57.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.