At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 lost 0.27%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were Sonae SGPS SA (LS: YSO ), which rose 1.54% or 0.0140 points to trade at 0.9255 at the close. Nos SGPS SA (LS: NOS ) added 1.15% or 0.0650 points to end at 5.7300 and Pharol SGPS SA (LS: PHRA ) was up 0.33% or 0.0006 points to 0.1816 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Banco Comercial Portugues (LS: BCP ), which lost 3.32% or 0.0080 points to trade at 0.2330 in late trade. Ibersol SGPS (LS: IBS ) declined 1.43% or 0.120 points to end at 8.300 and Altri SGPS (LS: ALSS ) shed 1.24% or 0.0900 points to 7.1400.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 15 to 12 and 7 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for April delivery was up 2.40% or 1.46 to $62.30 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in March rose 2.10% or 1.13 to hit $54.92 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.23% or 3.05 to trade at $1322.15 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.24% to 1.1472, while EUR/GBP rose 0.40% to 0.8763.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.09% at 95.220.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.