At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 lost 0.56%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were J. Martins SGPS (LS: JMT ), which rose 0.94% or 0.1200 points to trade at 12.8900 at the close. Altri SGPS (LS: ALSS ) added 0.37% or 0.0300 points to end at 8.0500 and Corticeira Amorim (LS: CORA ) was up 0.36% or 0.040 points to 11.220 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Ramada Investimentos e Industria SA (LS: RAMA ), which lost 3.50% or 0.350 points to trade at 9.650 in late trade. Semapa (LS: SEM ) declined 2.34% or 0.4200 points to end at 17.5200 and Sonae Capital (LS: SONAC ) shed 2.32% or 0.0190 points to 0.8010.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 20 to 14 and 4 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for November delivery was up 0.13% or 0.10 to $78.28 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October rose 0.71% or 0.49 to hit $69.08 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.79% or 9.50 to trade at $1198.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.48% to 1.1634, while EUR/GBP fell 0.20% to 0.8901.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.41% at 94.92.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.