At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 fell 0.74%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were Corticeira Amorim (LS: CORA ), which rose 2.13% or 0.240 points to trade at 11.500 at the close. REN (LS: RENE ) added 0.16% or 0.0040 points to end at 2.4400 and CTT Correios de Portugal SA (LS: CTT ) was down 0.12% or 0.0040 points to 3.3500 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Mota Engil (LS: MOTA ), which lost 4.46% or 0.1250 points to trade at 2.6750 in late trade. Semapa (LS: SEM ) declined 2.31% or 0.4200 points to end at 17.8000 and Galp Energia Nom (LS: GALP ) shed 1.91% or 0.3400 points to 17.4700.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 24 to 10 and 2 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for November delivery was down 0.28% or 0.22 to $77.80 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October fell 0.44% or 0.31 to hit $69.94 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.06% or 0.70 to trade at $1205.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.67% to 1.1589, while EUR/GBP fell 0.25% to 0.8945.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.52% at 95.13.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.