At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 lost 0.87% to hit a new 52-week low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were Sonae Capital (LS: SONAC ), which rose 2.00% or 0.0150 points to trade at 0.7650 at the close. Galp Energia Nom (LS: GALP ) added 1.69% or 0.2450 points to end at 14.7200 and Ibersol SGPS (LS: IBS ) was up 0.24% or 0.020 points to 8.360 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Sonae SGPS SA (LS: YSO ), which lost 5.42% or 0.0470 points to trade at 0.8200 in late trade. Pharol SGPS SA (LS: PHRA ) declined 4.58% or 0.0086 points to end at 0.1790 and Corticeira Amorim (LS: CORA ) shed 3.09% or 0.290 points to 9.090.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 22 to 9 and 7 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for January delivery was up 1.04% or 0.69 to $66.81 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in December rose 0.69% or 0.39 to hit $56.64 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 1.16% or 13.90 to trade at $1213.10 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.12% to 1.1324, while EUR/GBP rose 1.75% to 0.8856.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.29% at 96.94.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.