Investing.com – Portugal equities were lower at the close on Friday, as in the sectors propelled shares .
At the close in Lisbon, the PSI 20 unchanged 0.00%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSI 20 were Altri SGPS (LS: ALSS ), which rose 1.51% or 0.1100 points to trade at 7.4000 at the close. EDP (LS: EDP ) added 0.99% or 0.0310 points to end at 3.1690 and J. Martins SGPS (LS: JMT ) was up 0.79% or 0.0900 points to 11.4500 in late trade.
Biggest losers included CTT Correios de Portugal SA (LS: CTT ), which lost 3.61% or 0.1200 points to trade at 3.2000 in late trade. The Navigator Company SA (LS: NVGR ) declined 3.48% or 0.1480 points to end at 4.1020 and Corticeira Amorim (LS: CORA ) shed 2.76% or 0.280 points to 9.880.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 19 to 12 and 6 ended unchanged on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for December delivery was up 1.03% or 0.82 to $80.11 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November rose 0.93% or 0.64 to hit $69.29 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.05% or 0.60 to trade at $1230.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.53% to 1.1515, while EUR/GBP rose 0.33% to 0.8827.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.30% at 95.43.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.