At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share added 0.22%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Industrial Export Co (SE: 4140 ), which rose 9.94% or 7.10 points to trade at 78.50 at the close. Saudi Arabia Refineries Co. (SE: 2030 ) added 5.06% or 2.00 points to end at 41.50 and Tihama Advertising&Public Relations (SE: 4070 ) was up 5.06% or 2.20 points to 45.70 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Anaam International Holding Group (SE: 4061 ), which lost 4.83% or 0.70 points to trade at 13.78 in late trade. Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari Sons Co (SE: 1330 ) declined 3.73% or 0.27 points to end at 6.97 and Al Sorayai Trading&Industrial Group (SE: 1213 ) shed 3.24% or 0.44 points to 13.16.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 93 to 79 and 12 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was up 1.75% or 0.88 to $51.30 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February rose 2.02% or 1.19 to hit $60.23 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.17% or 2.10 to trade at $1231.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.17% to 4.2629, while USD/SAR fell 0.07% to 3.7519.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.15% at 96.683.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.