At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share gained 0.25%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Yanbu Cement Co. (SE: 3060 ), which rose 9.89% or 2.62 points to trade at 29.10 at the close. Qassim Agriculture Co. (SE: 6020 ) added 8.31% or 1.00 points to end at 13.04 and Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari Sons Co (SE: 1330 ) was up 7.59% or 0.70 points to 9.92 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8311 ), which lost 9.91% or 2.02 points to trade at 18.36 in late trade. Makkah Construction&Development Co (SE: 4100 ) declined 4.19% or 3.27 points to end at 74.80 and Amana Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8310 ) shed 3.83% or 0.85 points to 21.36.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 131 to 51 and 3 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to $57.33 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February fell 0.13% or 0.08 to hit $63.23 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.06% or 0.80 to trade at $1257.90 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.17% to 4.4080, while USD/SAR fell 0.01% to 3.7494.
The US Dollar Index Futures was unchanged 0.00% at 93.46.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.