At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share added 0.25% to hit a new 52-week high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Tabuk Cement Co. (SE: 3090 ), which rose 9.96% or 1.31 points to trade at 14.46 at the close. Middle East Healthcare Co (SE: 4009 ) added 7.32% or 4.09 points to end at 60.00 and Yanbu Cement Co. (SE: 3060 ) was up 6.07% or 1.91 points to 33.40 in late trade.
Biggest losers included The Company for Coop. Insurance (SE: 8010 ), which lost 4.11% or 3.59 points to trade at 83.70 in late trade. Aseer Trading Tourism&Manufacturing (SE: 4080 ) declined 2.82% or 0.37 points to end at 12.74 and Salama Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8050 ) shed 2.25% or 0.66 points to 28.65.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 108 to 74 and 3 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was down 0.53% or 0.34 to $64.16 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 0.38% or 0.26 to hit $68.26 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.46% or 6.10 to trade at $1341.50 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.44% to 4.6715, while USD/SAR fell 0.01% to 3.7498.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.34% at 88.72.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.