At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share added 0.31%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were AlJazira Mawten REIT (SE: 4331 ), which rose 9.93% or 1.38 points to trade at 15.28 at the close. Taleem REIT Fund (SE: 4333 ) added 9.26% or 1.00 points to end at 11.80 and Al Maather REIT (SE: 4334 ) was up 4.41% or 0.34 points to 8.05 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Amana Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8310 ), which lost 6.11% or 1.18 points to trade at 18.12 in late trade. Fawaz Abdulaziz AlHokair Company (SE: 4240 ) declined 5.79% or 1.50 points to end at 24.40 and National Agriculture Marketing Co. (SE: 4160 ) shed 4.11% or 1.25 points to 29.15.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 105 to 72 and 7 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was up 1.17% or 0.86 to $74.31 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in September rose 2.09% or 1.62 to hit $79.23 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract rose 0.26% or 3.20 to trade at $1254.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 1.01% to 4.3825, while USD/SAR rose 0.01% to 3.7504.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.81% at 94.23.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.