Saudi Arabia shares higher at close of trade; Tadawul All Share up 0.32%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were higher at the close on Tuesday, as gains in the Media & Publishing , Telecoms & IT and Petrochemicals sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share gained 0.32%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Real Estate Co. (SE: 4020 ), which rose 6.67% or 0.92 points to trade at 14.72 at the close. Knowledge Economic City (SE: 4310 ) added 5.04% or 0.52 points to end at 10.84 and Saudi Industrial Services Co. (SE: 2190 ) was up 4.93% or 0.68 points to 14.48 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Savola Group (SE: 2050 ), which lost 4.10% or 1.25 points to trade at 29.25 in late trade. Middle East Healthcare Co CJSC (SE: 4009 ) declined 3.55% or 1.45 points to end at 39.35 and Emaar The Economic City (SE: 4220 ) shed 2.77% or 0.26 points to 9.12.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 86 to 77 and 20 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 1.76% or 1.23 to $71.03 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 1.41% or 1.10 to hit $79.25 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.79% or 9.50 to trade at $1197.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.54% to 4.3338, while USD/SAR rose 0.02% to 3.7513.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.49% at 95.54.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or