At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share rose 0.49%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Amana Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8310 ), which rose 9.93% or 1.44 points to trade at 15.94 at the close. Al-Rajhi Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8230 ) added 5.77% or 3.20 points to end at 58.70 and Saudi Indian Company Insurance (SE: 8110 ) was up 4.75% or 0.58 points to 12.80 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Middle East Paper Co (SE: 1202 ), which lost 2.48% or 0.58 points to trade at 22.82 in late trade. Saudi Cable Company (SE: 2110 ) declined 2.36% or 0.21 points to end at 8.70 and Mouwasat Medical Services Company (SE: 4002 ) shed 2.26% or 2.10 points to 90.90.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 122 to 46 and 16 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was down 1.03% or 0.68 to $65.03 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August fell 1.78% or 1.33 to hit $73.41 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.54% or 6.90 to trade at $1267.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.12% to 4.3465, while USD/SAR rose 0.03% to 3.7511.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.12% at 94.67.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.