At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share rose 0.60%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Real Estate Co. (SE: 4020 ), which rose 8.28% or 2.54 points to trade at 33.20 at the close. SABB Takaful (SE: 8080 ) added 5.46% or 1.05 points to end at 20.28 and Dar Alarkan Real Estate Development (SE: 4300 ) was up 5.43% or 0.61 points to 11.84 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Al Baha Investment and Development Company SJSC (SE: 4130 ), which lost 4.28% or 0.94 points to trade at 21.00 in late trade. Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari Sons Co (SE: 1330 ) declined 2.56% or 0.22 points to end at 8.37 and Makkah Construction&Development Co (SE: 4100 ) shed 2.22% or 1.82 points to 80.00.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 111 to 71 and 5 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was up 0.10% or 0.07 to $72.42 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 0.98% or 0.78 to hit $80.00 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.15% or 1.90 to trade at $1292.80 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.10% to 4.4170, while USD/SAR fell 0.01% to 3.7499.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.01% at 93.45.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.