At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share added 0.72%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SE: 4210 ), which rose 8.13% or 5.20 points to trade at 69.20 at the close. Tihama Advertising&Public Relations (SE: 4070 ) added 3.54% or 1.60 points to end at 46.80 and The Saudi British Bank (SE: 1060 ) was up 3.30% or 0.85 points to 26.60 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Fawaz Abdulaziz AlHokair Company (SE: 4240 ), which lost 4.71% or 2.25 points to trade at 45.55 in late trade. Ash-Sharqiyah Development Company (SE: 6060 ) declined 4.25% or 2.20 points to end at 49.60 and Taleem REIT Fund (SE: 4333 ) shed 4.11% or 0.64 points to 14.94.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 99 to 69 and 13 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was down 0.49% or 0.23 to $46.55 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October fell 0.38% or 0.19 to hit $50.08 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.62% or 7.96 to trade at $1290.86 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.56% to 4.3882, while USD/SAR rose 0.01% to 3.7498.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.41% at 93.79.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.