At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share added 0.76% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Fisheries Co. (SE: 6050 ), which rose 9.98% or 2.80 points to trade at 30.85 at the close. Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8311 ) added 9.96% or 2.18 points to end at 24.06 and Alkhaleej Training & Education Co (SE: 4290 ) was up 4.66% or 0.60 points to 13.48 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Amana Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8310 ), which lost 4.90% or 1.35 points to trade at 26.20 in late trade. Etihad Etisalat Co (SE: 7020 ) declined 4.34% or 0.78 points to end at 17.20 and Salama Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8050 ) shed 3.78% or 0.64 points to 16.28.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 85 to 83 and 18 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was up 0.66% or 0.34 to $51.81 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February rose 0.80% or 0.48 to hit $60.76 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.17% or 2.15 to trade at $1243.55 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.30% to 4.2550, while USD/SAR fell 0.03% to 3.7515.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.25% at 96.667.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.