At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share added 0.83% to hit a new 52-week high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were National Medical Care Company (SE: 4005 ), which rose 5.65% or 2.65 points to trade at 49.55 at the close. Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company (SE: 2350 ) added 5.24% or 0.64 points to end at 12.86 and Mouwasat Medical Services Company (SE: 4002 ) was up 4.29% or 7.00 points to 170.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included The Mediterranean&Gulf Insurance Co (SE: 8030 ), which lost 9.55% or 2.65 points to trade at 25.10 in late trade. Allied Cooperative Insurance Group (SE: 8150 ) declined 3.59% or 0.67 points to end at 18.00 and AL-BABTAIN POWER &TELECOM CO (SE: 2320 ) shed 3.04% or 0.84 points to 26.80.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 110 to 62 and 9 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was down 0.95% or 0.62 to $64.94 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 0.59% or 0.41 to hit $68.79 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.10% or 1.30 to trade at $1341.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.36% to 4.6591, while USD/SAR fell 0.01% to 3.7499.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.27% at 88.93.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.