At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share gained 0.99% to hit a new 3-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Cable Company (SE: 2110 ), which rose 10.00% or 3.80 points to trade at 41.80 at the close. Saudi Transport & Investment Co (SE: 4110 ) added 7.46% or 2.70 points to end at 38.90 and Al-Tayyar Travel Group Holding Co. (SE: 1810 ) was up 5.54% or 1.14 points to 21.72 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8311 ), which lost 9.90% or 1.80 points to trade at 16.38 in late trade. ALAHLI TAKAFUL COMPANY (SE: 8130 ) declined 2.90% or 0.85 points to end at 28.45 and National Medical Care Company (SE: 4005 ) shed 2.81% or 1.40 points to 48.40.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 91 to 78 and 16 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was down 1.69% or 0.89 to $51.70 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in March fell 1.83% or 1.13 to hit $60.55 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.03% or 0.45 to trade at $1287.85 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.02% to 4.3022, while USD/SAR unchanged 0.00% to 3.7511.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.14% at 95.252.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.