At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share gained 1.27%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were ACE ARABIA COOPERATIVE INSURANCE (SE: 8240 ), which rose 9.99% or 2.02 points to trade at 22.24 at the close. Anb Insurance (SE: 8011 ) added 9.95% or 1.84 points to end at 20.34 and Al Baha Investment and Development Company SJSC (SE: 4130 ) was up 9.91% or 1.54 points to 17.08 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance Company (SE: 8040 ), which lost 5.11% or 1.40 points to trade at 26.00 in late trade. Savola Group (SE: 2050 ) declined 2.81% or 0.90 points to end at 31.10 and Saudi Arabian Mining Company (SE: 1211 ) shed 2.53% or 1.40 points to 53.90.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 167 to 13 and 8 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 0.66% or 0.41 to $61.37 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.17% or 0.12 to hit $71.12 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.16% or 2.05 to trade at $1298.35 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.05% to 4.2058, while USD/SAR rose 0.01% to 3.7502.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.16% at 97.477.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.