Saudi Arabia shares higher at close of trade; Tadawul All Share up 1.28%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were higher at the close on Sunday, as gains in the Media & Publishing , Petrochemicals and Cement sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share gained 1.28% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Nama Chemicals Co. (SE: 2210 ), which rose 9.25% or 2.26 points to trade at 26.70 at the close. Methanol Chemicals Company (SE: 2001 ) added 5.88% or 0.68 points to end at 12.24 and Saudi Printing & Packaging Company (SE: 4270 ) was up 5.32% or 0.86 points to 17.02 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Allied Cooperative Insurance Group (SE: 8150 ), which lost 4.16% or 0.70 points to trade at 16.14 in late trade. Wataniya Insurance Company (SE: 8300 ) declined 2.80% or 0.72 points to end at 24.98 and Bawan (SE: 1302 ) shed 2.48% or 0.36 points to 14.16.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 108 to 60 and 17 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 1.96% or 1.41 to $73.53 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 1.84% or 1.50 to hit $82.88 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.74% or 8.80 to trade at $1196.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.33% to 4.3517, while USD/SAR fell 0.01% to 3.7500.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.20% at 94.80.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or