At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share added 0.05%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Al-Ahsa Development Co. (SE: 2140 ), which rose 8.67% or 1.30 points to trade at 16.30 at the close. Dur Hospitality (SE: 4010 ) added 3.97% or 0.95 points to end at 24.90 and Najran Cement Company (SE: 3002 ) was up 3.81% or 0.45 points to 12.25 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi RE Cooperative Reinsurance (SE: 8200 ), which lost 6.21% or 0.55 points to trade at 8.30 in late trade. Al-Ahlia Insurance Company (SE: 8140 ) declined 3.82% or 0.50 points to end at 12.60 and Malath Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8020 ) shed 3.33% or 0.30 points to 8.70.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 85 to 61 and 25 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was down 0.83% or 0.45 to $54.00 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $56.31 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.53% or 6.65 to trade at $1258.05 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.15% to 3.9612, while USD/SAR rose 0.02% to 3.7506.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.17% at 101.12.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.