Saudi Arabia shares higher at close of trade; Tadawul All Share up 0.20%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were higher at the close on Wednesday, as gains in the Insurance , Telecoms & IT and Building & Construction sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share added 0.20%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Indian Company Insurance (SE: 8110 ), which rose 9.78% or 1.35 points to trade at 15.15 at the close. Al Sagr Co-operative Insurance Co (SE: 8180 ) added 8.68% or 2.30 points to end at 28.80 and BURUJ COOPERATIVE INSURANCE CO (SE: 8270 ) was up 8.08% or 1.60 points to 21.40 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Riyad Bank (SE: 1010 ), which lost 2.22% or 0.25 points to trade at 11.00 in late trade. The Saudi Investment Bank (SE: 1030 ) declined 1.76% or 0.25 points to end at 13.95 and Mouwasat Medical Services Company (SE: 4002 ) shed 1.72% or 2.00 points to 114.50.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 127 to 27 and 14 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was up 2.62% or 0.94 to $36.83 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June rose 1.93% or 0.73 to hit $38.60 a barrel, while the June Gold contract fell 0.72% or 8.90 to trade at $1220.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.15% to 4.2624, while USD/SAR rose 0.03% to 3.7505.
The US Dollar Index was up 0.20% at 94.80.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or