At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share gained 0.61%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were National Industrialization Co (SE: 2060 ), which rose 7.26% or 0.90 points to trade at 13.30 at the close. AL-BABTAIN POWER &TELECOM CO (SE: 2320 ) added 5.46% or 1.60 points to end at 30.90 and The National Co for Glass Industrie (SE: 2150 ) was up 4.99% or 1.10 points to 23.15 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Tabuk Agriculture Development Co (SE: 6040 ), which lost 3.66% or 0.45 points to trade at 11.85 in late trade. Saudi Marke (SE: 4006 ) declined 2.55% or 1.20 points to end at 45.80 and Saudi Printing & Packaging Company (SE: 4270 ) shed 1.72% or 0.40 points to 22.85.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 102 to 34 and 32 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.54% or 0.26 to $47.98 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.02% or 0.01 to hit $48.96 a barrel, while the June Gold contract fell 0.07% or 0.95 to trade at $1273.25 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.07% to 4.2428, while USD/SAR fell 0.01% to 3.7500.
The US Dollar Index was up 0.04% at 94.57.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.