Saudi Arabia shares higher at close of trade; Tadawul All Share up 0.76%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were higher at the close on Sunday, as gains in the Media & Publishing , Cement and Financial Services sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share rose 0.76%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Tabuk Agriculture Development Co (SE: 6040 ), which rose 5.36% or 0.70 points to trade at 13.75 at the close. Takween Advanced Industries (SE: 1201 ) added 4.15% or 0.50 points to end at 12.55 and Saudi Industrial Export Co (SE: 4140 ) was up 3.34% or 1.00 points to 30.90 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Umm Al-Qura (SE: 3005 ), which lost 2.24% or 0.45 points to trade at 19.60 in late trade. Emaar The Economic City (SE: 4220 ) declined 1.59% or 0.25 points to end at 15.45 and Nama Chemicals Co. (SE: 2210 ) shed 1.03% or 0.20 points to 19.25.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 122 to 32 and 22 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to $50.67 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 2.40% or 1.26 to hit $53.77 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.18% or 2.27 to trade at $1255.07 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.95% to 4.2031, while USD/SAR rose 0.01% to 3.7502.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.79% at 97.00.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or