At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share rose 1.56%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Dar Alarkan Real Estate Development (SE: 4300 ), which rose 10.75% or 0.50 points to trade at 5.15 at the close. United Cooperative Assurance Co (SE: 8190 ) added 10.31% or 1.15 points to end at 12.30 and Saudi Cable Company (SE: 2110 ) was up 9.89% or 0.45 points to 5.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Takween Advanced Industries (SE: 1201 ), which lost 6.11% or 0.70 points to trade at 10.75 in late trade. Arabian Pipes Company (SE: 2200 ) declined 3.41% or 0.50 points to end at 14.15 and AL-BABTAIN POWER &TELECOM CO (SE: 2320 ) shed 2.27% or 0.55 points to 23.70.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 145 to 16 and 8 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was up 0.69% or 0.35 to $50.98 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 1.03% or 0.53 to hit $51.91 a barrel, while the December Gold contract fell 0.04% or 0.45 to trade at $1267.05 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.36% to 4.0834, while USD/SAR rose 0.06% to 3.7523.
The US Dollar Index was up 0.34% at 98.62.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.