At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share lost 0.12%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Arabia Insurance Cooperative Co (SE: 8160 ), which rose 5.54% or 0.98 points to trade at 18.68 at the close. SABB Takaful (SE: 8080 ) added 4.65% or 0.94 points to end at 21.14 and Bank AlJazira (SE: 1020 ) was up 2.98% or 0.42 points to 14.50 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Al Andalus Property Co SJSC (SE: 4320 ), which lost 9.99% or 2.26 points to trade at 20.36 in late trade. Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8311 ) declined 8.91% or 0.90 points to end at 9.20 and National Medical Care Company (SE: 4005 ) shed 3.96% or 2.20 points to 53.40.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 118 to 57 and 11 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was down 2.12% or 1.44 to $66.44 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August fell 1.65% or 1.26 to hit $75.21 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.54% or 7.10 to trade at $1296.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.32% to 4.3545, while USD/SAR fell 0.01% to 3.7498.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.21% at 94.41.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.