At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share fell 0.15%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Cable Company (SE: 2110 ), which rose 8.82% or 1.98 points to trade at 24.44 at the close. Mouwasat Medical Services Company (SE: 4002 ) added 7.26% or 5.40 points to end at 79.80 and Dallah Healthcare Holding Company (SE: 4004 ) was up 6.62% or 3.90 points to 62.80 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Airlines Catering Company (SE: 6004 ), which lost 3.91% or 3.40 points to trade at 83.50 in late trade. Saudi Arabian Mining Company (SE: 1211 ) declined 2.14% or 1.10 points to end at 50.40 and Al-Rajhi Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8230 ) shed 2.12% or 1.20 points to 55.30.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 89 to 77 and 17 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was down 0.62% or 0.45 to $71.83 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December fell 0.66% or 0.54 to hit $80.72 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.44% or 5.30 to trade at $1199.80 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.29% to 4.4006, while USD/SAR rose 0.02% to 3.7511.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.25% at 93.96.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.