Saudi Arabia shares lower at close of trade; Tadawul All Share down 0.20%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were lower at the close on Monday, as losses in the Petrochemicals , Transport and Cement sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share declined 0.20%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were National Gypsum Company (SE: 2090 ), which rose 3.73% or 0.52 points to trade at 14.46 at the close. Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SE: 4210 ) added 3.42% or 3.88 points to end at 117.20 and Saudi Industrial Investment Group (SE: 2250 ) was up 3.15% or 0.79 points to 25.85 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Co (SE: 2380 ), which lost 5.56% or 1.62 points to trade at 27.50 in late trade. Saudi Int Petrochemical Co (SE: 2310 ) declined 4.31% or 0.94 points to end at 20.88 and Saudi Public Transport Co. (SE: 4040 ) shed 3.66% or 0.62 points to 16.34.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 116 to 71 on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 1.09% or 0.74 to $67.36 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.83% or 0.61 to hit $73.18 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.73% or 9.70 to trade at $1313.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.39% to 4.5317, while USD/SAR rose 0.00% to 3.7504.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.36% at 91.64.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or