Saudi Arabia shares lower at close of trade; Tadawul All Share down 0.23%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were lower at the close on Thursday, as losses in the Industrial Investment , Building & Construction and Retail sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share declined 0.23%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Trade Union Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8170 ), which rose 3.20% or 0.80 points to trade at 25.80 at the close. Emaar The Economic City (SE: 4220 ) added 2.69% or 0.26 points to end at 9.91 and Saudi Cable Company (SE: 2110 ) was up 2.11% or 1.00 points to 48.40 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. (SE: 2160 ), which lost 9.75% or 0.66 points to trade at 6.11 in late trade. Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari Sons Co (SE: 1330 ) declined 2.87% or 0.14 points to end at 4.74 and Al Sorayai Trading&Industrial Group (SE: 1213 ) shed 2.67% or 0.36 points to 13.10.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 104 to 63 and 20 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was up 0.05% or 0.03 to $57.19 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 0.12% or 0.08 to hit $67.00 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.72% or 9.75 to trade at $1338.15 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.17% to 4.2583, while USD/SAR unchanged 0% to 3.7504.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.00% at 96.297.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or