At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share declined 0.23%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari Sons Co (SE: 1330 ), which rose 9.94% or 0.47 points to trade at 5.20 at the close. Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8280 ) added 5.83% or 1.85 points to end at 33.60 and Saudi Industrial Services Co. (SE: 2190 ) was up 5.80% or 0.74 points to 13.50 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Al Maather REIT (SE: 4334 ), which lost 7.93% or 0.67 points to trade at 7.78 in late trade. Riyad REIT (SE: 4330 ) declined 2.76% or 0.22 points to end at 7.75 and Savola Group (SE: 2050 ) shed 2.56% or 0.80 points to 30.50.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 92 to 86 and 11 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to $58.82 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May fell 0.28% or 0.19 to hit $67.04 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.55% or 7.15 to trade at $1302.25 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.03% to 4.2485, while USD/SAR rose 0.01% to 3.7502.
The US Dollar Index Futures was unchanged 0.00% at 96.050.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.