Saudi Arabia shares lower at close of trade; Tadawul All Share down 0.25%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were lower at the close on Monday, as losses in the Industrial Investment , Cement and Retail sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share lost 0.25%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Dallah Healthcare Holding Company (SE: 4004 ), which rose 3.78% or 2.30 points to trade at 63.10 at the close. United Int Transportation Company (SE: 4260 ) added 3.14% or 0.85 points to end at 27.90 and Almarai Company (SE: 2280 ) was up 2.99% or 1.60 points to 55.20 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8311 ), which lost 7.08% or 1.16 points to trade at 15.22 in late trade. Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari Sons Co (SE: 1330 ) declined 2.66% or 0.19 points to end at 6.96 and Amana Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8310 ) shed 2.59% or 0.60 points to 22.60.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 136 to 47 and 5 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was down 1.38% or 0.71 to $50.88 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in March fell 1.24% or 0.75 to hit $59.73 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.45% or 5.75 to trade at $1295.25 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.01% to 4.3016, while USD/SAR rose 0.00% to 3.7511.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.06% at 95.210.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or