At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share fell 0.28%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Co (SE: 2380 ), which rose 9.94% or 1.99 points to trade at 22.02 at the close. Etihad Etisalat Co (SE: 7020 ) added 6.05% or 0.93 points to end at 16.30 and Dar Alarkan Real Estate Development (SE: 4300 ) was up 4.57% or 0.46 points to 10.52 in late trade.
Biggest losers included The Mediterranean&Gulf Insurance Co (SE: 8030 ), which lost 9.42% or 2.10 points to trade at 20.20 in late trade. Mouwasat Medical Services Company (SE: 4002 ) declined 5.00% or 9.05 points to end at 171.80 and Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SE: 4210 ) shed 4.56% or 3.40 points to 71.10.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 101 to 77 and 7 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was down 1.24% or 0.81 to $64.64 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 1.33% or 0.91 to hit $67.67 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.01% or 0.20 to trade at $1337.10 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.46% to 4.6515, while USD/SAR fell 0.02% to 3.7502.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.42% at 89.41.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.