At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share fell 0.31%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Middle East Specialized Cables Co (SE: 2370 ), which rose 7.61% or 0.54 points to trade at 7.64 at the close. Al-Ahlia Insurance Company (SE: 8140 ) added 7.14% or 0.76 points to end at 11.40 and Dar Alarkan Real Estate Development (SE: 4300 ) was up 7.03% or 0.63 points to 9.59 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Industrial Export Co (SE: 4140 ), which lost 9.95% or 2.18 points to trade at 19.74 in late trade. Makkah Construction&Development Co (SE: 4100 ) declined 6.79% or 4.59 points to end at 63.00 and Al-Tayyar Travel Group Holding Co. (SE: 1810 ) shed 5.00% or 1.34 points to 25.45.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 114 to 62 and 3 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.51% or 0.29 to $56.88 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 0.41% or 0.26 to hit $63.67 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.96% or 12.37 to trade at $1275.13 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.21% to 4.3746, while USD/SAR rose 0.00% to 3.7503.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.13% at 94.30.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.