At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share lost 0.48% to hit a new 1-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SE: 4210 ), which rose 5.23% or 4.30 points to trade at 86.50 at the close. The Mediterranean&Gulf Insurance Co (SE: 8030 ) added 4.21% or 0.70 points to end at 17.32 and Savola Group (SE: 2050 ) was up 3.81% or 1.20 points to 32.70 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Middle East Healthcare Co CJSC (SE: 4009 ), which lost 9.58% or 2.95 points to trade at 27.85 in late trade. Allied Cooperative Insurance Group SJSC (SE: 8150 ) declined 7.22% or 1.40 points to end at 18.00 and Saudi Industrial Export Co (SE: 4140 ) shed 5.42% or 3.90 points to 68.00.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 122 to 50 and 16 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 1.50% or 0.93 to $61.19 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 1.07% or 0.75 to hit $69.62 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.46% or 5.85 to trade at $1287.25 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.46% to 4.2161, while USD/SAR rose 0.01% to 3.7503.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.32% at 97.075.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.