At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share declined 0.72%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi Advanced Industries Co. (SE: 2120 ), which rose 9.93% or 1.18 points to trade at 13.06 at the close. Malath Cooperative Insurance Co (SE: 8020 ) added 9.91% or 1.50 points to end at 16.64 and Red Sea Housing Services Company (SE: 4230 ) was up 5.15% or 0.94 points to 19.20 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Aseer Trading Tourism&Manufacturing (SE: 4080 ), which lost 3.98% or 0.58 points to trade at 14.00 in late trade. Saudi Industrial Investment Group (SE: 2250 ) declined 3.30% or 0.74 points to end at 21.70 and United Int Transportation Company (SE: 4260 ) shed 3.23% or 0.86 points to 25.80.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 131 to 37 and 10 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.54% or 0.28 to $52.16 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 0.73% or 0.42 to hit $58.30 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.29% or 3.79 to trade at $1282.41 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.02% to 4.4127, while USD/SAR fell 0.02% to 3.7501.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.13% at 93.48.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.