At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share declined 1.02% to hit a new 3-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi United Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8060 ), which rose 1.74% or 0.49 points to trade at 28.60 at the close. Middle East Paper Co (SE: 1202 ) added 1.45% or 0.28 points to end at 19.60 and National Agriculture Development Co (SE: 6010 ) was up 1.14% or 0.35 points to 31.10 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Bank AlJazira (SE: 1020 ), which lost 9.99% or 1.36 points to trade at 12.26 in late trade. Nama Chemicals Co. (SE: 2210 ) declined 8.22% or 1.69 points to end at 18.86 and Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Co (SE: 2380 ) shed 7.16% or 0.98 points to 12.70.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 156 to 19 and 3 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 1.80% or 0.89 to $50.47 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 1.34% or 0.75 to hit $56.54 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.54% or 6.92 to trade at $1291.92 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.38% to 4.4204, while USD/SAR fell 0.02% to 3.7496.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.37% at 93.20.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.