At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share lost 1.26%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were The Mediterranean&Gulf Insurance Co (SE: 8030 ), which rose 5.64% or 1.10 points to trade at 20.62 at the close. Etihad Atheeb Telecommunication (SE: 7040 ) added 4.99% or 0.260 points to end at 5.470 and SABB Takaful (SE: 8080 ) was up 4.25% or 0.90 points to 22.10 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8311 ), which lost 50.62% or 17.94 points to trade at 17.50 in late trade. Banque Saudi Fransi (SE: 1050 ) declined 4.31% or 1.45 points to end at 32.20 and The Saudi British Bank (SE: 1060 ) shed 4.02% or 1.25 points to 29.85.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 112 to 60 and 10 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was up 1.22% or 0.79 to $65.69 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August rose 0.59% or 0.44 to hit $75.52 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.12% or 1.50 to trade at $1277.10 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.05% to 4.3484, while USD/SAR unchanged 0.00% to 3.7504.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.03% at 94.62.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.