Saudi Arabia shares lower at close of trade; Tadawul All Share down 2.06%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were lower at the close on Sunday, as losses in the Real Estate Development , Telecoms & IT and Industrial Investment sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share lost 2.06% to hit a new 1-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Bupa Arabia for Coop. Insurance (SE: 8210 ), which rose 4.75% or 4.20 points to trade at 92.60 at the close. Solidarity Saudi Takaful Co (SE: 8290 ) added 2.30% or 0.32 points to end at 14.22 and AXA Cooperative Insurance Company (SE: 8250 ) was up 2.24% or 0.55 points to 25.05 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Al-Rajhi Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8230 ), which lost 10.00% or 6.20 points to trade at 55.80 in late trade. The Mediterranean&Gulf Insurance Co (SE: 8030 ) declined 9.93% or 1.72 points to end at 15.60 and Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance (SE: 8311 ) shed 9.89% or 1.26 points to 11.48.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 171 to 17 and 1 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.05% or 0.03 to $61.73 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 0.58% or 0.41 to hit $70.80 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.12% or 1.50 to trade at $1286.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was up 0.19% to 4.2135, while USD/SAR rose 0.00% to 3.7504.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.05% at 97.115.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or